Cart: 0 item

DISCUSSION FORUM

Join Our Community Now and Start Discussion

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FIFA 17 New Changes and Ultimate Team

FIFA 17 New Changes and Ultimate Team 3 months 3 weeks ago #258

• luckypants
FIFA 17 has been tinkered with and tweaked for 12 months - but what has changed and how will it impact your playing style? The first thing you'll notice is that the AI has been given a much-needed upgrade in Fifa 17. Noew our site offers fifa 17 ps4 coins full stock. Now pay attention our website, as well as discounts surprises waiting for you oh.

Passing is much more crisp and direct but the game's engine allows for an increasingly fluid possession style, where your newly intelligent players make creative off-the-ball runs.

Now when you're charging on a counter attack, your strikers will drift out wide, or the wingers will cut inside, opening up space on the flanks.

I found it was often too easy on the lower difficulties to carve up your opposition by keeping an eye on the off-the-ball runs of your forward men. The most effective way to do this was by playing three up-front and using one of the wide men as a decoy runner.

Each player's touch seems to have improved as has their ability to use their body to fully shield the ball while moving - something you were never allowed to do.

The new set-pieces take some getting used to and Corners are a handy tool to master. By far the biggest improvement in gameplay is the ability to manually cross the ball from corners and set pieces.

You now use a yellow target to pinpoint the ball in the box and can add spin and power to the ball while controlling runs for the perfect cross.

Ultimate Team

You'll be glad to know that players who enjoyed last year's Ultimate Team and career modes are given small rewards for their hard work in the shape of extra packs.

I won't spoil who I managed to get in my first two gold packs (clue:not Messi or Ronaldo) but you can check it out in the video above. There's also now themed 'squad challenges' where you can earn in-game rewards such as coins or packs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

logo
For information: 99-548265 or 99-846033.

UK REGISTERED CHARITY 1168941

paypal: poundrescuedonations@hotmail.com

Direct Debits for UK Accounts

Metro Bank

Acount Name DOG Rescue Cyprus

Account Number 17429043

Sort Code: 23 05 80

IBAN (for international payments) GB78MYMB23058017429043

Paypal linked to the above Bank Account is: adopt@dogrescuecyprus.com

About Us

This group was created to save abandoned and helpless Pound dogs who are facing DEATH. Our goal is to help these poor souls find homes before the kill deadline of the Municipality.

easyfundraising.org.uk

Easyfunding is a great way for you to raise money for Dali Dog Rescue. All you need to do is click on the link before making your online purchases at major UK retailers such as Amazon, Tesco and Sports Direct and they make a donation to us at NO extra cost to you. Thank you for clicking

Login Form